SWACM MembershipSWACM is an organization formed for the purpose of providing continuing
education in clinical microbiology. SWACM is comprised of individuals primarily
from Arkansas, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Oklahoma, and Texas. Membership is
open to any individual who is interested in clinical microbiology, including
medical technologists and technicians, doctoral clinical laboratory scientists,
physicians, commercial representatives and others.
SWACM will provide continuing education by:
- Conducting a scientific meeting each year that will include symposia,
workshops, poster sessions and commercial exhibits. Reduced registration fees
will be available to members.
- Publishing a newsletter
- Sponsoring additional workshops within the SWACM geographic area throughout
Join SWACM Today!
The SWACM membership year runs from January 1 through December 31
Paying your dues now entitles you to:
- The SWACM Newsletter
- Annual and Regional Workshop Information
- Reduced Registration Fees for all SWACM Events
- The Benefit of Voting for SWACM Officers and Board Members
Our Membership Options:
- $ 20 One-Year Regular Membership
- $ 50 Three-Year Regular Membership
Membership Application Form (MS
Membership Renewal Form (MS Word)
Pay Membership, Fees, and Registration Online
Contribute a Little Time and Expertise to the SWACM Volunteer Program!